Would you like to develop your knowledge around cash management services and get closer to the world of banking? We are now looking for a Junior Process Officer join teams in Payment Services .
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
Welcome to the Pyment Services. We add value by supporting the Finnish, Danish, Norwegian and Swedish customers in the Cash Management Value Chain. As Process Officer, you’ll play a valuable role in operating and supporting payments and enabling Nordea’s customers to use our services.
What you’ll be doing:
- Handle routine tasks at the required level of quality and within timeframe by following guidelines/work procedures
- Ensure sustainability of the processes and deliver in respect of agreed service level
- Actively gain process knowledge to provide required service level
- Producing changes to improve performance in terms of tasks performed (LEAN methodology)
- Creating, developing and updating documentation and procedures
- Investigate and resolve all inquiries received from customers in a timely and professional manner
- Contacting stakeholders to clarify issues and solving problems
- Represent the unit professionally in order to create good Nordea reputation
- Working within Scandinavian environment
You’ll join a customer-oriented, passionate and open for challenges group of people that are experts in Payment Services area.
The role is based in Łódź.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have analytical mind and good problem-solving skills
- Have quick learning ability and focus on details
- Are well-organized
- Are able to work well in fast passed environment
- Have capability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks
- Work effectively as a team player and have clear communication skills
Your experience and background:
- Have English language skills on communicative level (at least B1/B2)
- MS Office knowledge
- Banking knowledge or experience at a bank back office will be an asset
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 22/05/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.