Rockwell Automation, wiodący na rynku światowym dostawca rozwiązań w zakresie informatyzacji i automatyzacji zakładów przemysłowych.
Sales Incentive Analyst
Miejsce pracy: Katowice
Nr ref.: SIA/RA
- Process sales incentive for EMEA Sales Staff applying internal policies and procedures.
- Responsibility for auditing and correcting data quality issues on an ongoing basis.
- Monthly data gathering and maintenance for sales roles where manual data collection is required
- Coordinate with and obtain approvals from managers to ensure timelines are met for time sensitive compensation components.
- Respond with urgency to customer needs and solve complex customer problems, across work groups.
- Identify and document job processes. Translate processes into flow diagrams and other applicable process-related documentation.
- Perform monthly reconciliations of data to source systems to ensure data accuracy for incentive pay, includes billing data and territory management.
- Perform ad-hoc monthly analysis and reconciliations to support the administration of sales incentive compensation.
- 2-5 Years related work experience required, Bachelor required.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and written.
- Detail oriented with the ability to analyze, interpret and solve practical problems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Access, Excel and Outlook.
- Familiarity or background in developing within Microsoft Access database queries and process preferred.
- Experience with an ERP System, Product Management Software and CRM Software.
- flexible schedule
- creative environment
- friendly atmosphere
- professional trainings
- annual bonus
- global team
- people centric
- language courses
- benefits package
- cafeteria system
- vacation & Christman bonus
- life insurance
- provate healtcare
- lunch funds