With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Account Payable Specialist with Polish & English
- Processing cost invoices and settling the differences
- Processing T&E invoices
- Reconciling the accounts with the customers
- Initiate Supplier Creation/Changes as per agreed procedure
- Accuracy and duplicate audit of data entry and invoices
- Root cause analysis of errors and dissemination to the team
- Proactive controls for avoidance of future errors.
- Preparing and reconciling the reports
- Checking correctness of the documentation for the audit purposes
- Contact with the customer and other departments
- Working in the SAP system
- Very good knowledge of Polish C1
- Communicative level of English min. B1/B2
- Experiance in AP/ PTP
- Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge
- Analytical thinking and ability to learn fast
- Personal culture and ability to deal with the client properly
- High motivation and willingness to learn
- Ability to work under time pressure
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer - employment contract
- Work in the multicultural environment
- Possibility of development
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, additional vacation days, Lunchpass, biking policy)
Specjalista ds. księgowości
Firma: SuperDrob S.A.
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Karczew
Główne zadania: Weryfikowanie i księgowanie dokumentów księgowych, Analiza zapisów księgowych na kontach, Prowadzenie czynności wyjaśniających sprawy sporne...Więcej informacji