Ogłoszenie numer: 6928974, from 2022-05-17
IOTA Group was founded in 1982, by the entrepreneur Jean-Claude CUSIN and stands today as a leading International Independent Energy Consultant Services Firm. Ever since its inception, this initial entrepreneurial state of mind has never stopped being the essence of IOTA’s approach to business success and true long-term value creation for its Customers.
Today, IOTA Group assigns a lot of consultants across 60 different countries and tailors solutions around three main business activities, Talent Resourcing, Gateway services and Global mobility services. As an international independent business IOTA Group operates at the highest standards of quality and ethics worldwide. IOTA commits to abiding by the laws of host countries, transferring value and skills from its business to local communities and acting as a socially and environmentally responsible stakeholder.
Pursuing new business opportunities, participating into the development of new prospects and crafting innovative HR solutions for demanding industries is what drives IOTA.
IOTA’s strong positioning in Africa lies at the heart of its international global strategy. The company seeks to expand its presence on the continent to answer ever more challenging operations and compliance requirements from its Customers.
Accounting Payable Assistant
Location: Warszawa, home office
PURPOSE & OBJECTIVES:
- Subledgers accounting management for several affiliates
- Comply to group internal standards
- Reports to the Financial Department of the Headquarter
- Invoices collection (email or website)
- Registration of purchase invoices
- Codification (accounts and cost centers)
- Invoices posting (manual and through the ERP)
- Petty cash posting
- Intercompany invoices posting
- Contact with suppliers
- AP data edition
- Preparation of summaries and reports
- Support in month/year closing
PROFILE & REQUIRED SKILLS:
- diploma in accounting or the last year of studies or equivalent in the Accountancy Association (Stowarzyszenie Księgowych w Polsce)
- Minimum 6 months in accounting within international service provider company
- Fluent in English
- French will be an asset
- Ability to learn quickly
- Commitment to work
- Motivated, positive and flexible in approach to work