JTI is a leading international tobacco company with operations in more than 120 countries. We’re the global owner of world-renowned brands such as Winston, the number two cigarette brand in the world, and Camel (outside the US). Our global brands also include Mevius, LD and Natural American Spirit, and we manufacture the internationally recognized Logic e-cigarette brand and Ploom Tech, a major brand in the heated tobacco category.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, we employ over 45’000 people across the globe. We were recently awarded Global Top Employer for the fifth consecutive year with regional Top Employer Certification in Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America, Africa and the Middle East. This is recognition of our outstanding talent strategy, energizing culture and commitment to learning and development.
We are a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies. For more information visit www.jti.com.
This is great opportunity to be a part of exciting project and drive transformation in the Company to ensure that internal customers around the world are getting the Best-in-class level of service.
The position is the part of a Accounts Payable Team. This person will assist the AP Center Process Manager (CPM) to ensure the team is fully resourced and effectively organised to meet targets and deliver consistent results and provide accurate analysis to drive efficiencies in the Accounts Payable function.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan;
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center;
- Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices;
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally;
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them;
- Dynamic and innovative spirit with a constant quest to do things better;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Modern office in a convenient location.
- Provide expert advice to other team members on SAP and other systems used by the team: be the main point of contact for technical matters;
- Have end-to-end understanding of all JSOX and compliance controls, how and when they are to be performed;
- Train the team and self-learn to ensure all team knowledge is kept current;
- Ensure Specialists are fully aware of the expected targets and monitor individual personal performance;
- Support AP CPM with regular review of the documentation to ensure its correctness;
- Ongoing operations / period close: meet department deadlines consistently to work towards a smooth month end close whilst adhering to the Global Closing Schedule;
- Co-ordinate change requests for process improvements, co-ordinating planned and unplanned testing and ensure the team have sufficient trained power users to support global testing requirements.
- University degree (Accounting or Finance);
- Accounting qualification (completed or WIP) is a plus;
- Knowledge of O2C processes would be your asset;
- At least 3 years’ experience in a multinational company (preferably in a Shared Service Centre multifunctional role (i.e. AR/AP/CM/GL);
- Understand AP department end to end processes, and ability to understand wider impact across the GBS;
- Strong command of English (oral and written);
- Experienced SAP User; Strong Microsoft Excel user.
- Strong analytical, technical skills;
- Good presentation skills;
- You will identify/support process improvements and implement them;
- Able to train and develop others, and recommend solutions for problems;
- You are able to make decisions under pressure, work to tight deadlines.
Entity Accounting & Reporting Specialist
Firma: JTI GBS
Lokalizacja: podkarpackie / Rzeszów
(remote work) Our offer includes: A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life...Więcej informacji