With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brands — and we have fun doing it. Now, were calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Accounts Payable Specialist with Polish!
2x per week in office in Ropczyce :)
- Performing document processing (invoices, credit notes, debit notes, advance payments etc.) in Accounts Payable area, using Genpact’s tool/interface, called “Cora”. Good understanding of the Accounts Payable process in order to ensure the efficient work of the system.
- Cooperating closely and professionally with Accounts Payables Team Leader(s), Managers (internally) and with local business units (externally) during solution identification, testing, implementation and development cycle of Cora tool.
- Supporting Business Analyst (Project Manager) for Cora implementations and governance – delivering valid feedback.
- Fulfilling some of administrative tasks connected with Cora functionalities: raising and following-up with system issues, participating in tests and feedback providing as end user.
- Acting as competent user of Cora solution, able to provide value training, tool overview, solutions and support for most common issues. Identifying pro-actively improvement solutions for unnecessary or inefficient work in the tool.
- Performing other, standard Accounts Payable activities: vendor account reconciliations, GR/IR reconciliations, aged items and blocked items reports, debit balance reports when necessary and needed.
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Accounting experience and relevant similar work experience in the field area,
- Language proficiency for English and Polish on min. C1 level is required
- Work experience with ERP system,
- Good knowledge of GAAP, especially applied to Accounts Payable area,
- Technology and new tools enthusiast. Able to self-learn, experiment, develop knowledge and understanding.
- University graduate (Economic studies are required).
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
- Genpact supports professional tranings and great career development opportunities+B1
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform
- Benefits such as Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport Lunchpass Card, additional vacation days, biking policy B1