With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, were calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Accounts Payables - Senior Process Associate with Polish
• Accountable for implementing adjustments according to client requirements
• Continual focus on process improvement and cost reduction initiatives
• Recommend, develop, and implement process and system improvements to increase efficiency and strengthen controls
• Partner with other Process Supervisors to ensure consistency across the client organization, specifically with colleague development, communication, and process changes
• Effectively plan and define outcomes, identify and communicate changes, implement solutions, and document process changes.
• Creation and upkeep of detailed documentation for assigned processes including end-to-end process flow maps, Standard Operating Procedures and Training documentation, and SOX materials
• Ensure compliance to procedures, guidelines, and client policies
• Responsible for monthly and yearly closing activities, including but not limited to preparation of financial packages, applicable risk management reporting, reconciliation of accounts
• Monthly closing activities including preparation / review and or posting of journal entries, reconciliation of balance sheet accounts, confirmation of intercompany balance, P&L month-on-month review, in compliance with client requirements
• Strengthen internal and external controls of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables
• Support data entry management for in-house systems
• Ensure compliance and adherence to client policies and procedures
• Assist in facilitation of audits and tax filings
• Liaise with auditors and tax agents to ensure timely filing for statutory and tax (e.g. VAT, withholding tax etc.)
• Drive functional excellence through standardization of processes, ensuring agility to keep up with business needs changes
• Invoice processing, payment processing, reporting, invoice exception, monitoring, and inquiry resolution related to the processes
• Economics, Finance or IT University Graduate
• Required language level for daily tasks: Polish C2
• English, minimum level: B2
• Problem solving and analytical skills and Proficiency in MS office (mainly Excel)
• Self-motivated with ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and detail-oriented;
• Strong customer orientation and Proactivity, open-minded and willingness to learn
• Strong understanding of compliance procedures and policies and application of those principles.
What can we offer?
• Attractive salary;
• Stable job offers - employment contract
• Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
• Genpact supports professional tranings and great career development opportunities
• Free access to our award-winning learning platform
• Benefits such as Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport Lunchpass Card, additional vacation days, biking policy
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer – we encourage you to apply to this opening position(s) with your preferred CV format. Please note that Genpact does not impose any CV format nor do we require you to enclose, a photograph to your CV as part of the application process. It is the candidate’s absolute discretion if he/she chooses to upload a CV with or without a photograph enclosed.
Junior Accounts Payable Specialist
Firma: Motorola Solutions Systems Polska
Lokalizacja: małopolskie / Kraków
Company Overview Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out....Więcej informacji