With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of the Accounts Receivable Accountant
- Allocating and clarifying payments.
- Handling overdue payments.
- Receive and resolve discrepancies (bank, business, customer contact).
- Prepare and dispatch dunning letters/statements
- Timely claims and disputes resolution
- Customer statement reconciliation
- Month end processing and reporting requirements.
- Ensuring all Associate activities are compliant to audit requirements.
- Detailing all collection activity re debtors ledger
- Customer concern and follow through of issue’s re debtors ledger.
- Ensure Important Metric’s are met, and service is delivered to end users as encouraged.
- Successfully graduating the training plan committed to the position and the tasks;
- Training other team members regarding the daily tasks whenever necessary and requested by the manager;
- Very good knowledge of Polish, C1
- Good level of English, B2
- Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge.
- Analytical thinking and ability to learn fast.
- Personal culture and familiar to deal with clients in an accurately manner.
- High motivation and self - starter.
- University graduate.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Previous experience in handling customers.
- High School Degree (University graduate or Economic studies are an advantage);
- Familiarity with SAP Basis & Authorization concepts
- Self-motivated with ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Organized personality with attention to details, able to work simultaneously on different projects;
- Ability to handle client on one-on-one basis, via e-mails and calls;
- Attractive salary.
- Stable job offer – employment contract.
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills).
- Possibility of development.
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, Lunchpass card, additional vacation days, biking policy).
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer – we encourage you to apply to this opening position(s) with your preferred CV format. Please note that Genpact does not impose any CV format nor do we require you to enclose, a photograph to your CV as part of the application process. It is the candidate’s absolute discretion if he/she chooses to upload a CV with or without a photograph enclosed.