The Financial Services industry is operating in an increasingly challenging environment as a result of global economic uncertainty, increasing regulatory demands, and unprecedented operational and technological obstacles.
PwC Poland’s Financial Crime Unit (“FCU”) is uniquely equipped to assist our Clients in overcoming current financial world challenges through innovation and collaboration. The FCU’s Process stream helps clients transform their Anti-Money Laundering (“AML”) framework by executing strategies to reduce operational complexity through streamlined processes, technology optimisation, and resource efficiency to deliver cost effective, high quality services to our Clients. Our Process stream helps our Client’s to reimagine “the possible” and to build sustainable AML functions that can adapt to the demands of the Financial Services industry.
We are always keen to recruit new talent who are interested in working in a dynamic, fast growing team. Currently we are looking for:
- Key contributor to the delivery of a client engagement or an internal initiative, e.g. determine what needs to be done by exploring innovative solutions, engage with the client and your team to develop your understanding of the Client’s operating models and international regulatory systems, take personal ownership for the quality and efficiency of deliverables, and contribute to client account planning.
- Continued learning and development in the subject matter of Financial Crime Compliance, e.g. understanding the impact of changes to regulations, forming a perspective on how institutions respond, what constitutes ‘best practice’ in relation to policies, operating models, technology, etc.
- Active participation in the global PwC network, e.g. build a collaborative network with other PwC member firms in order to share knowledge and provide a truly global perspective for our Clients.
- This role is available in our offices in Gdańsk or Warsaw although there is also opportunity for overseas travel, subject to the Client engagement.
- Previous experience (4+ years) in subject matter expert or process excellence/improvement expert position in an international environment.
- A demonstrable understanding of the financial services industry (e.g. business and operating models, products and services; culture and communication style).
- A working knowledge of process related activities, i.e. building target operating models, establishing & optimizing processes, deploying automated solutions, designing and implementing operational tools (e.g. process maps, procedures, quality control, time & motion exercises, capacity models, management reporting, etc.).
- A structured, analytical thinker with a proven ability to successfully resolve complex problems and issues.
- Strong planning, time management and organizational skills with the ability to identify opportunities for efficiencies and solutions to implement them.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Excel/Google Sheets, MS Visio and MS PowerPoint/Google Slides, including the ability to prepare structured & story-driven presentations.
- A team player who enjoys working in a multicultural and international environment, and is willing to be involved in international projects.
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in a consulting role with client exposure, preferably in a leading consulting firm.
- Previous experience in regulatory/AML remediation projects will be considered as an asset for this role.
- Additional language skills will be viewed as a further strength.
- Process improvement industry recognized certificates.
- Possibility to work in a hybrid model - remotely and in our office in Gdańsk or Warsaw.
- A diverse, international and fast paced environment, offering exciting opportunities for innovative thinkers who seek to ‘disrupt’ traditional mindsets.
- Unlimited opportunities to develop and further your professional growth in a variety of competencies, with the support of a dedicated coach.
- Opportunity to work with leading global financial institutions in multinational teams, close cooperation with other firms in PwC network.
- Potential for business travel opportunities for those candidates who are keen to increase their exposure to international markets.
- A supportive and open-minded team who are dedicated to maintaining a healthy and balanced working culture.
- A strong training programme of AML induction to facilitate adaptation to the role.
- A competitive remuneration package and benefits that ensure our team is rewarded for their contribution to our success.
Send your application today! In case you have any additional questions, contact us: email@example.com.