We are innovators and solution providers with high expertise in developing and providing valuable plastic packaging offers. PACCOR is your partner when it comes to protecting food and other precious goods. Our solutions meet current market trends by constantly thinking outside the box – in order to provide state-of-the-art “fit for need” solutions.
- Be part of our exciting journey to transform our Controlling function on group level to state-of-the-art controlling & reporting systems
- Accelerating standardization, automatization & digitalization within the Controlling department
- Setting up, harmonizing and optimizing complex (financial) models & reports (starting with a complex automatized Excel world, ending in a world of BI and data warehouse)
- Act as Center of Excel Excellence
- Preparing reports and models for operational business and executive leadership to support decision making (e.g. for budgeting/forecast process, costing, benchmarking)
- Participation in budget and forecast preparation
- Collecting data, analysis of financial information and participation in reporting
- Ongoing contact with controllers of subsidiaries (in relation to quality of information provided by sending queries, providing information on reporting rules)
- Highly passionate about Excel
- Strong Excel & IT skills (incl. macro/VBA, Power Query)
- Excellent (financial) modelling skills
- Controlling-, Finance- or Reporting experience is preferred but not essential
- Bachelor or Master in Business IT, Finance, Controlling
- Very good English skills (written and spoken)
- Team player with a hands-on mentality
- Strong analytical thinking
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365, HFM Oracle HFM, data warehouse, Power BI or other database building/handling tools is a plus
Working at PACCOR means working in an innovative and open-minded company that increases the commitment and motivation of all employees. It is important to us that everyone has the same opportunities, that there is an open exchange and that we value each other. The power of diversity in backgrounds, ways of problem-solving, personal knowledge, gender and culture fosters our growth and inspires the whole organization. Because the key to our success is the diversity and dedication of our employees.
Firma: Dino Polska S.A.
Lokalizacja: wielkopolskie / Krotoszyn
Analizę danych pochodzących z różnych źródeł Rozliczanie comiesięcznych wyników firmy i linii biznesowych oraz KPI działów Opracowywanie planów i prognoz dla...Więcej informacji