We are looking to welcome four new colleagues to Capital Management & Regulations, a unit within Group Financial Management. By bringing your perspective, drive and motivation, you will be important to us. We invite you to join an open and inspiring atmosphere where we value the importance of investing in our employees and where you will cooperate closely with colleagues across the bank.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to Nordea Group Financial Management (GFM) and the Capital Management & Regulation team. We are responsible for managing and steering of the banks’ capital position, incl. the Economic Capital framework, monitoring relevant international and local regulations and driving Nordea’s Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP). This is an opportunity for you to develop your skills within capital and balance sheet management – fields which are in high focus in the financial industry. By bringing your perspectives to the team, and through your focus on quality and cooperation, you will be a key player in helping us achieve our strategic goals.
What you’ll be doing:
- Play a key role in strategic projects related to capital and balance sheet management, such as the ICAAP cycle, the Economic Capital framework updates, and implementation of new regulations
- Use quantitative and qualitative tools and analysis to identify and assess balance sheet and capital
- Analyse requirements and capital impact of new regulations such as Basel IV, new ESG regulations and CRRII etc.
- Do management reporting to senior management on key capital adequacy and balance sheet developments
- Join an open and inspiring atmosphere, where you will cooperate closely with your colleagues across the bank.
You will be part of a team with interactions to Nordeas senior management and the supervisors, which will give you a valuable behind-the-scenes understanding of the banking business The roles can be based in either Sweden, Finland, Poland or Estonia
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Experience from Capital adequacy (Basel) and are familiar with analysing REA, CET1 and other capital metrics is an advantage
- Take ownership of your tasks and are not afraid to drive work forward
- Have the ability to explain complex, technical topics in a simple and pedagogical way
- Are able to facilitate and present to a wide range of different stakeholders
- Are fluent in English, both speaking and writing (professional level)
- Have a positive and collaborative can-do attitude
Your experience and background:
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Strong Excel skills and experience using data analytics tools (e.g. SAS, SQL and/or VBA).
- Strong communication skills and experience using presentation tools (e.g. Powerpoint, BI tools)
- An academic degree in a relevant area
- Experience with stakeholder management in a high paced environment is a plus
- Ability to work well within a team, as well as with other teams across the bank
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 22/11/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Analityk ds. analiz biznesowych
Firma: PKO Bank Polski
Lokalizacja: dolnośląskie / Wrocław
Umowa na czas określony Regionalny Oddział Detaliczny we WrocławiuWięcej informacji