We are a food company owned by Danish farmers supplying high-quality food to customers and consumers all over the world. From butchers to business developers, we’re more than 23,000 colleagues, all committed to lowering our carbon footprint and becoming climate neutral by 2050.
Danish Crown Global Business Services (GBS) in Krakow is a key part of Danish Crown’s transformation journey. We strive to be a trusted partner to the business by providing scale and standardized, efficient and effective services, thereby achieving the strategic goals of the business.
GBS and its three Centers of Excellence act as the Group Digital Transformation engine for Finance, Procurement, and Master data. Our Operational teams provide global services for Finance, Procurement, Master data, HR, and IT with the ambition to further move up the value chain and expand its service portfolio.
Passion is our protein, and by supporting each other every step of the way - from high potential programs and sustainability certifications to embracing diversity - we’re moving towards the same goal.
Better food. Brighter future
- Responsible for initial receipt and processing of incoming invoices with initial problem identification as well as running payment proposals.
- Delivers a high quality and cost effective service by performing tasks in line with the written procedures or assigned by senior staff under supervision.
- Responsible for meeting the defined service levels, key measurement targets of the team.
- Variables tasks may be extended to accommodate business and project needs
- Enters invoice data and posts invoices according to defined process.
- Handles process exceptions and initiates required communication with concerned parties to obtain timely resolution.
- Processes payments and handes related exceptions.
- Bachelor degree in Finance and Accounting or related fields or High school of economics (Technikum o profilu ekonomicznym)
- Knowledge of SAP would be an asset
- Good English both spoken and written
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Experience in Finance and Accounting would be an asset
- Private medical care with dental care
- Edenred lunch card
- Flexible working hours (50% home, 50% office)
- Life insurance
- MyBenefit and multisport program
- 2 additional holiday days benefits
- Events, integrations for employees
Firma: METRO Global Solution Center Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: zachodniopomorskie / Szczecin
Twoje zadania: odpowiedzialność za wykonywanie podstawowych zadań w ramach danego obszaru księgowego, dbałość o skuteczność, dokładność i terminowość...Więcej informacji