To strengthen our Finance team, we are looking for an Accounts Payable Junior Specialist with analytical skills and communicative English. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new CSS center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- Operational tasks: you process transactions such as internal or 3rd party supplier invoices; ensure that transactions are processed in a timely and efficient manner; prepare and process weekly payments; support necessary activities to ensure accurate and timely reporting; execute analysis and reports as assigned; support internal control testing and prepares relevant documentation
- Stakeholder management: you answer any queries received to maximize our customer satisfaction
- Continuous improvement: you collaborate with other teams in continuous improvement activities and initiatives focusing on delivering efficiency, transparency and standardization
- Minimum 6 months of experience in financial area or Bachelors or Master’s degree
- Experience with ERPs as a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel skills
- Very good in business English
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work in teams and with deadlines
- Previous experience in Accounts Payable or in Finance Shared Services for a global company as an asset
- Life insurance
- Flexible work practices
- Gym membership
- Medical insurance
Junior Accountant with English and Hebrew
Firma: Accenture Sp. z o. o.
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Warszawa
What will you do? Customer service dealing with e mail and phone queries, maintaining a regular relationship with suppliers and client Performing reconciliation...Więcej informacji
Młodsza Księgowa / Młodszy Księgowy
Firma: ISS Facility Services Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Warszawa - Mokotów
Opis stanowiska: Księgowanie rozliczeń zaliczki Księgowanie faktur zakupowych Wymagania: Wykształcenie wyższe kierunkowe lub w trakcie nauki (finanse,...Więcej informacji