Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the P2P area
- Very good English and German
- Pro-active thinking, independent worker (problem solving included), hands-on mentality, goal oriented
- Excellent organization skills and ability to manage multiply tasks simultaneously
- Work experience in an international/ multi sites environment or customer service would be an asset
- Contributing to cross-process performance improvement initiatives as required
- Research and resolve P2P issues; identify root cause of repetitive problems
- Determine if appropriate actions have been taken prior to escalation
- Communicate resolution of item to client within agreed upon time frames
- Propose remedial actions to reduce future instances of repetitive problems
- Delivers a high quality, professional and proactive day to day service to client, within agreed SLAs and ensures these are fulfilled according to the timetable agreed with Team Leader
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Specjalista ds. Księgowości
Firma: Rotenso Spółka z ograniczona odpowiedzialnością
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Ruda Śląska
Aplikuj do nas jeśli: masz min. 1 rok doświadczenia zawodowego na analogicznym stanowisku pracy; posiadasz wykształcenie kierunkowe (rachunkowość, finanse); jesteś...Więcej informacji
Account Receivables Specialist
Firma: Motorola Solutions Systems Polska
Lokalizacja: małopolskie / Kraków
(mixed shift) Company Overview Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a...Więcej informacji