Would you like to be part of FX trades settlement through CLS for Nordea and its customers? We are now looking for an Assistant Service Operations Officer to support back office services for FX transactions.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
Welcome to the CLS Control Branch team. We add value by keeping proper flow of FX transactions made by our customer through CLS Settlement solution as well as keeping Nordeas own liquidity in relations with CLS Bank. As Assistant Service Operations Officer, you’ll play a valuable role in Nordea’s position on FX market by working in secured environment of CLS Service which is offered only by the biggest banks in the world.
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing services related to keeping liquidity on Nordeas accounts with CLS Bank, staying in contact with other banks
- Booking and monitoring proper confirmation of CLS trades during night shift
- Building and maintaining professional relationship with external and internal stakeholders and customers
- Keeping proper flow of customers transactions - reporting errors, investigating root causes, preparing trade and payment instructions
- Paying and booking broker fees based on received invoices
You’ll join a dynamic team with long history and strong expertise which help. The role is based in Łódź.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Feel responsibility for the good of our customers
- Are focused on details and have ability to prioritize tasks
- Possess great organizational and interpersonal skills
- Have open mind and understanding of connections between different steps of transactions, accounts, instructions to investigate errors correctly
- Readiness for working on night shifts and under pressure
Your experience and background:
- Professional level of spoken and written English
- Finance -related university degree or similar will be an asset
- Understanding of capital markets including foreign exchange market will be an asset
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 26 March 2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Starszy Asystent / Starsza Asystentka Działu Płac [rekrutacja online]
Firma: Contract Administration Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Warszawa
Opis stanowiska: Kontrola poprawności i kompletności dokumentów dostarczanych przez klienta i ich właściwa kwalifikacja Wprowadzanie danych do systemów płacowych...Więcej informacji