Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
Join us as the Cash Management Junior Accountant, and youll become a vital part of our company. As one of the worlds leading dairies we need ambitious people with the ability to create a vision and operate with an international perspective.
As a Cash Management Junior Accountant in Payment and Allocation team, you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
About the job
Fueled by your passion and dedication, as part of the Payment and Allocation team, youll contribute to the service and performance culture within Cash Management team. After all, weve got to where we are because were passionate about what we do.
Your main focus will be:
- Payment execution
- Direct debit collections
- Allocation of incoming & outgoing payments
- Reconciliation of cash accounts
- Participate in resolving operational issues within Payment & Allocation area
- Participate in standardizing and implementing process improvements in Payment & Allocation
- Participation in projects
- Creating and maintaining process documentation
- Performing regression tests and all other tests related to Cash Management projects/initiatives
- Close cooperation with InHouseCash and other internal stakeholders
- Cooperation with external and internal auditors during annual audit
- Other responsibilities assigned by direct superior
Another important part of your job will be team cooperation in order to improve processes, participating in cross-department projects and other accounting tasks as requested by the executive.
Who are you?
- In order to be successful in this role you will need:
- Fluency in English
- University degree (preferably accounting or finance) and/or Banking School B.Sc. level or higher
- Experience within Finance or Accounting would be an asset (preferably from a Shared Services organisation or international company)
- End-to-end processes understanding and business needs awareness (customer orientation)
- Good analytical skills, accuracy and attention to details
- Self-engagement and team orientation
- Ability to work under time pressure (working with tight deadlines)
- Good communications skills
- Flexibility and being open to change
- International mindset
- Good organisational skills
- Experience in working with SAP FI would be an asset
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel would be an asset
What do we offer?
- Work in an international team in a matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
… while in the office you can also use some of below:
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swings.
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity.
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team