Agencja zatrudnienia (nr licencji 812)
Our client, one of the worlds leading asset managers (banks), is looking for talents to join their Warsaw Regulatory Operations team.
The proposed contract duration is 6 months, assuming self-employment or external employement (through Grafton), with a later performance review and chances for permanent employment.
- maintaining compliance with current FCA regulations (Client Assets Sourcebook)
- daily calculation of cash lock up and segregation deficits for Client Assets entities
- consulting with Legal, Compliance and Operations management on Client Assets issues impacting calculations
You are perfect for this position if:
- you have at least 3 years of experience in Asset Management
- your English is fluent (C1)
- you are a graduate of Finance and Accounting or a related business management field of study
As a member of the team, you will receive:
- a salary reflecting your experience
- private medical insurance
- the opportunity to learn banking from the best global experts