Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the worlds largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
What will you do:
- Collecting debts according to the post suspension process and processing cases in a timely and effective manner
- Pro-actively engaging with debtors to ensure timely resolution
- Cooperating with internal departments (Credit, GCS, Cash Ops, Billing and Sales teams)
- Allocation of incoming payments and accounts reconciliation
- Resolving complex queries - Influencing customers, negotiating and building business relationship
- Fluent English (B2/C1)
- Strong computer literacy - good knowledge of Microsoft Office products or Google sheets/docs
- Ability to work under time pressure, flexibility, multitasking
- Strong team player who is able to confidently interact with others and concurrently able to work independently
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
Młodszy Księgowy / Młodsza Księgowa
Firma: Metro Services PL Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: zachodniopomorskie / Szczecin
Twoje zadania: odpowiedzialność za wykonywanie podstawowych zadań w ramach danego obszaru księgowego, dbałość o skuteczność, dokładność i terminowość...Więcej informacji