Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the worlds largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
- Collecting due receivables according to procedures
- Influencing customers, negotiating and building business relationships
- Cooperating with internal departments (finance and sales teams)
- Handling emails & outgoing phone calls (external customers and internally to account managers)
- Accounts reconciliation and allocation of incoming payments
- Fluent English and German (min.B2)
- Preferable experience in Customer Service/ Call Center/ O2C Collections
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Able to work under time pressure, flexibility, multitasking
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
Młodsza Księgowa / Młodszy Księgowy
Firma: ARPI Staffing Sp. z o. o.
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Warszawa Wilanów/Sadyba
Zakres obowiązków: dekretacja i księgowanie dokumentów księgowanie wyciągów bankowych przygotowywanie sprawozdań do GUS wsparcie Samodzielnych Księgowych...Więcej informacji
Specjalista ds. zobowiązań / Młodszy księgowy ds. zobowiązań
Firma: EWT Automotive Polska Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: podlaskie / Jeżewo Stare k. Białegostoku
Czym będziesz się zajmować? Prowadzeniem rozrachunków dostawców krajowych i zagranicznych (rozliczenia, kompensaty, przegląd i weryfikacja sald, kompletacja...Więcej informacji