We are seeking a Compliance Analyst to join our dynamic Legal & Compliance team in Poland. The position will report to the Compliance Manager – Aon Poland.
The candidate should be able to work independently with minimal supervision. The role sometimes requires working under pressure and a need to balance speed, flexibility and quality. Strong English written and verbal communication skills, analytical skills and attention to detail are equally important. The ideal candidate will be highly organized with a process and operational mindset.
Privacy Compliance & Operations
The Compliance Analyst will be responsible for:
- Handling EMEA data privacy incidents and data subject requests;
- Assisting with privacy projects, which includes but is not limited to: (a) assessing and closing compliance gaps in countries, (b) complying with new and emerging privacy laws, and (c) the implementation and adoption of privacy technology into Aon’s business units;
- Assisting with legal research and privacy compliance assessments
Other Compliance Duties: Over time, additional compliance duties will be assigned to the Poland Compliance CoE.
- Plan and complete work within tight time frames. The ability to reprioritize according to changing needs with minimal oversight is key to meeting this expectation.
- Be dependable with strong work ethic. Possess a high moral character and professional integrity.
- Adhere to training plans, process maps and standard operating procedures.
- Be able to handle sensitive information and support senior level managers or leaders.
- Proactively develop your own knowledge and skills
- Be an enthusiastic team player, who maintains a positive attitude and who constantly collaborates and builds relationships
- Maintain a high level of discretion, confidentiality and diplomacy
- University degree in business or other related area
- 5-7 years of prior experience, preferably in a corporate compliance environment
- Good working knowledge of the EU GDPR
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to understand and apply learned concepts.
- Good analytical, organizational and planning abilities
- Experience handling incidents and data subject requests
- Ability to lead and implement projects, especially projects that involve senior stakeholders’ participation
- Strong track record of running privacy compliance assessments and/or audits
- Ability to interpret control test results and provide a credible challenge
- Excellent Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Professional PDF skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent English language skills are essential.
- Additional language skills (e.g. Dutch, Spanish, Italian, French) are a bonus
- Privacy certifications preferred (e.g. IAPP CIPP/E, CIPM, etc)
- Familiarity with compliance technologies in the market
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Transfer Pricing Analyst Requisition
Lokalizacja: małopolskie / Kraków
Aon is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower...Więcej informacji