Together we develop medicines, offering a new hope to patients suffering from serious diseases. We create a passionate and friendly workplace environment. Join us!
In our newly built highly innovative plant in Duchnice, you will have a one-time opportunity to significantly develop controlling function and set up new processes from scratch. Daily you will be supporting plant management’s timely oversight of manufacturing costs and expenditures and assisting them in maximizing profitability through timely and relevant reporting, analysis, and communication.
- Implementation, valuation and control of cost of goods calculation;
- Planning and coordinating Technical Operations area and business planning activities;
- Preparing financial models to support managerial decisions regarding assessment of profitability contract manufacturing services;
- Providing oversight of costs and ongoing substantive support of the Technical Operations area in decision making;
- Analysing deviations and recommending corrective actions;
- Preparing financial long-term plans for project costs;
- Developing and implementing new financial tools and processes as well as setting and monitoring performance indicators in the organization (KPIs);
- Month closing process, including cost settlement, accruals set up, etc;
- Cooperation with Contract Manufacturing departments.
- 7-10 years experience in controlling, financial modeling and accounting within production industry (e.g. pharmaceutical / biotechnology / FMCG/ chemical companies / cosmetics);
- University degree (Economy, Accounting, Finance or related), completed specialist courses will be an advantage;
- Experience with MS Office, strong Excel (must have);
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written Polish and English;
- Action orientation and drive for results with excellent organizational skills;
- Creator mindset;
- Excellent team player spirit.
Specjalista ds. controllingu / Analityk finansowy
Firma: CAD/CAM SOLUTION
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Łomianki
Opis stanowiska: udział w procesie planowania operacyjnego i tworzenia budżetów monitorowanie realizacji planów - analiza kosztów, wyników i odchyleń...Więcej informacji