Cross-organisational Development. Solution and Delivery Focus. Cooperation.
Would you like to work in the space between business and IT with process and framework owners to secure the best possible system support and data quality? We are now looking for a Expert Business Analyst (Group Risk and Compliance) to support the roll out of the common to new enterprise GRC tools IRMA.
At Nordea, we’re committed to being a partner our customers and society can count on. Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. Joining us means you’ll have an impact on how we do banking – today and tomorrow. So bring your ideas, skills and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with plenty of opportunities to collaborate, grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Risk & Compliance Systems & Applications team. We add value by optimising GRC solutions, processes and operations, by providing system support and spearhead new system initiatives to support our common priorities. As Expert Business Analyst (Group Risk and Compliance) you’ll play a valuable role in implementing a new enterprise GRC solution and securing alignment and deliveries across workstreams and parallel initiatives such as the Compliance Governance Enhancement Program (CGEP).
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive solutions from ideation to implementation and realization
- Be a sparring partner for and when needed challenge process and framework owners defining system requirements
- Work with other business analysts and IT identifying solutions, define requirements and oversee the IRMA development backlog
- Contributing to Nordea’s risk management governance related to risk applications
You’ll join a well established and highly motivated team. The role is based in Gdynia; Helsinki.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Experience in managing projects and coordinating initiatives under tight and inflexible deadlines
- Experience in working with application development. Knowledge of the agile methodology
- Knowledge of Non-financial risk management framework, -processes, -reporting and data governance practices
- Strong relationship-building and cooperation skills to ensure commitment and engagement among stakeholders
- Inquisitive attitude with the ability to pick up on key elements of complex issues quickly whilst keeping the holistic view
- Excellent prioritisation skills to navigate in a fast-paced environment, and resilience to manage uncertainty and change combined with being structured in mind and action
- Flexible in your way of working and able to adjust to the needs of the organisation
- Strong communication skills, proficiency in English is a must
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 20/11/2021. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Karl Axel Fredrik Andersson
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Specjalista ds. wsparcia procesów kredytowych
Firma: PKO Bank Polski
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Warszawa
Umowa na czas określony Departament Analiz Kredytów Hipotecznych i Oceny ZabezpieczeńWięcej informacji