Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
Are you a foreign languages speaker, but you’re not sure how it might help your future career?
Let us assist you! Accenture empowers you to be at your best—professionally and personally.
Apply and our recruiters during detailed phone interview will match your skills and interest within Accenture.
Here are few options, that you might consider:
- You will support our global clients in their finance and accounting processes in foreign markets. As organized and efficient person, you will monitor, process and manage timely transactions keeping everything on track.
- You will handle business to business relations with our global clients, negotiate and influence their suppliers and vendors to collect due receivables. Assertiveness and communications skills are your strength.
- Become a helping hand to our global clients whenever they contact you. Solve their problems and come up with new solutions for the cooperation.
What we expect from you:
- Very good English and Danish (at least B2 level).
- High accuracy and focus on details.
- Ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment as well as ability to plan, organize and perform work in accordance with the targets.
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word
- Experience in customer service/ accounting will be an asset
What we offer:
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
Referent działu należności ze znajomością j. francuskiego lub włoskiego
Firma: Eko-Okna S.A.
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Kornice
Będziesz odpowiedzialny (-na) za: Kontakt telefoniczny oraz e-mailowy z klientami zagranicznymi Systematyczne informowanie klientów o terminie dostawy i wysokości...Więcej informacji
Młodsza Księgowa / Młodszy Księgowy
Firma: Murapol Centrum Usług Wspólnych sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Bielsko-Biała
Twój zakres obowiązków księgowanie dokumentów sprzedaży, zakupu, wyciągów bankowych, kosztowych, PK, weryfikacja dokumentów pod względem rachunkowym,...Więcej informacji