Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
- Level of Dutch (C1) and English (C1);
- Attention to details;
- Good analytical skills;
- Common use of Microsoft Office Software Applications (Excel);
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach;
- Teamwork mindset;
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working among experts, where willingness to learn new things is supported by a wide range of trainings designed to improve your skills.
- Assures all monthly, weekly and daily deadlines are met in the cash applications process;
- Complies with established company criteria for accuracy of cash application;
- Balancing to entries posted in ledger;
- Communicate with customers regarding payments to be applied and internally with the Client representatives.
You will start your career from the onboarding plan where you’ll grab the basics. When you gain enough experience, you can get promoted or change your role internally choosing from various job positions in areas such as finance, project management, customer care, IT and much more.
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to the variety of projects: standard, late shifts, part-time, remote. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video:
Młodszy Księgowy / Młodsza Księgowa
Firma: REMONDIS Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Warszawa, ul. Zawodzie 18
Prawidłowego i terminowego księgowania wpływów od klientów, Bieżącego zamykania transakcji wpływów od klientów, Zarządzania kartoteką odbiorcy, Potwierdzania...Więcej informacji
Junior Accountant / Accountant with Romanian
Firma: METRO Global Solution Center Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: zachodniopomorskie / Szczecin
As an employer, we aim to create an inclusive, international, and innovative environment where people are empowered to move the business forward. We encourage you to...Więcej informacji