At GSK Finance Hub we are inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. We are a high performing talented team which support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class.
Almost 300 employees have already joined the ranks of the new financial center, whose headquarter is located in Poznan.
The Polish financial center is a part of GSK global operating model, responsible for serving the European region. Similar two units, responsible for serving Americas, as well as for Asia and Australia, are located in Costa Rica and Malaysia respectively. Our regional finance hubs will be centres of expertise that will work together as one finance team to share best practice and knowledge, working closely with other markets and colleagues from our global headquarters in London.
Currently, we have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Planning & Forecast Analyst to be part of our brand-new Finance Planning & Forecasting Hub in Poznań. This role will be embedded in EMEA region, and will help and support with the Planning & Forecasting activities, including plan, monthly forecasts and strategic modelling. This role is fantastic opportunity to develop your business partnering skills, work with cross functional teams, and develop your career within GSK.
Please find details below. If you are interested in the role – apply and join our GSK Finance Hub – Europe!
- Work closely with the assigned team to help and support the development of monthly forecasts and budgets based on business performance, market insights, and promotion plans
- Responsible for the preparation of the monthly profit & loss statement (revenue and expenses)
- Update and maintain financial models to provide detailed monthly and quarterly forecasts for the market
- Perform an analytical review of performance vs budgets and forecasts, highlighting risks and opportunities
- Work with Hub Analysts to design standardised and ‘best-in-class’ Planning & Forecasting processes, and lead this change across EMEA
- Completing ad-hoc reporting requests from in-market and EMEA finance teams
This is a fixed-term contract till the end of 2021
- University Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Business or related fields
- Experience in Financial Planning/Budgeting/Forecasting or other finance areas, preferably in a multinational company
- Close attention to detail to ensure accuracy of financial submissions
- Ability to work collaboratively with Finance and non Finance teams
- Have advanced excel skills and the ability to create and maintain excel financial models.
- Have financial knowledge of analysis, evaluation, modelling and forecasting with analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong spoken and written English
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency