- Very good English and German language (both written and spoken)
- Experience in financial area (C2C/P2P/R2R) is a must
- Ability to take leadership in absence of Seniors/team leader
- Very Good analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail and also very good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working among experts, where willingness to learn new things is supported by a wide range of trainings designed to improve your skills.
- Deliver high quality, professional proactive Service Client, within agreed SLA
- Resolve complex queries and handles sensitive individual cases across processes
- Actively work on solving issues in day-to-day work
- Share knowledge and best practices among the team
- Identify issues and use the agreed escalation route
You will start your career from the onboarding plan where you’ll grab the basics. When you gain enough experience, you can get promoted or change your role internally choosing from various job positions in areas such as finance, project management, customer care, IT and much more.
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
- You will have possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. Theres always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit access.
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is End User Services - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services. In our offices in Poland, we work as a team of 2500 employees, helping our customers around the globe to solve their IT issues.
Do you have any additional questions about working in Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud. In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland. Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
Specjalista ds. finansowych
Firma: Urząd Dozoru Technicznego
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Warszawa
Kluczowe obowiązki: Wystawianie faktur z tytułu działalności rynkowej UDT. Wystawianie faktur korygujących. Wystawianie not obciążeniowych z tytułu...Więcej informacji
Junior / Process Officer, Payment Services
Firma: Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Lokalizacja: łódzkie / Łódź
Would you like to develop your knowledge around cash management services and get closer to the world of banking? We are now looking for a Junior Process Officer join...Więcej informacji