At GSK Finance Hub we are inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. We are a high performing talented team which support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class.
Almost 200 employees have already joined the ranks of the new financial center, whose headquarter is located in Poznan.
The Polish financial center is a part of GSK global operating model, responsible for serving the European region in terms of Planning & Reporting and Close & Control activities, as well as more complex accounting activities.
We are looking for experienced Finance Documentation Specialist. This role will provide technical writing support to the Global Process Owners to ensure that documentation is up-to-date, accurate and clearly explains how to utilise the Global ERP template, currently on SAP. The role will be responsible for organising, authoring and maintaining the Global Business Process Solution Documents (BPSDs) and Standard Operating Procedures (GSOPs) which provide Global ERP users with a clear explanation of the end to end activities to be used to operate their processes.
- Analyse template enhancements, both system and process and insure all changes are up versioned and reflected within the core Global ERP process documentation set.
- Liaise with the Global Process Owners and where relevant, Operations teams to ensure that the business process design supports the new operating model.
- Liaise with the multiple project teams to ensure that requirements are clear and well defined, drive value, and are fit for purpose.
- Work closely with Global ERP functional and process teams to understand how the system is designed to meet the new business requirements.
- Work with the Controls Team to incorporate appropriate controls into the design of the business process to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Work closely with other documentation specialists or other process stream staff to ensure overall documentation coordination.
- Update or correct documentation on an emergency basis as required.
What skills and expertise you will bring to the role:
- Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Experience in finance roles in a global organization (at least 5 years).
- A background in technical writing, describing business requirements and processes.
- Ability to coordinate several activities at once, quickly analyse and resolve specific problems.
- Ability to manage tasks, work independently, and proceed with objectives with minimal supervision.
- Commitment to Quality and Integrity.
- Excellent writing skills in English.
- Strong MS Word, Excel and Visio skills.
- Accounting Qualifications (ACCA, CIMA)
- Knowledge of SAP
How you will be rewarded:
- Joining a high performing team of finance professionals, who support business in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Opportunity for professional development in Finance
- Competitive salary, bonus plan and healthcare benefits
- Career in leading global healthcare company with modern employer mindset, corporate culture and values
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Supportive & friendly working environment
Młodszy specjalista ds. należności
Firma: Nowy Styl
Lokalizacja: podkarpackie / Krosno
posiadasz wykształcenie wyższe ekonomiczne znasz j. niemiecki i potrafisz się w nim swobodnie komunikować bardzo dobrze znasz program MS Excel interesują Cię...Więcej informacji