Would you like to join to dynamic team of specilaists to play an important role in creating an efficient reporting process with high quality? We are now looking for a Finance Officer in Management Reporting Department. You’ll play a valuable role by securing high quality performance of reporting working closely with Process Leaders, understanding BA’s needs to contrubiute in Nordea Value Chain, working on improving efficiency and delivering transparecncy to Nordea’s Stakeholders.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the AMRO Management Reporting team. We add value by optimizing the way systems, data and processes work together and/ or improve as much as possible through e.g. Power BI, Dashboards/Self – service reports, etc. We are working closely with our colleagues in the team to secure a smooth process and to secure satisfactory performance of our reporting. As Finance Officer in Management Reporting Department you’ll play a valuable role in developing and providing high quality process support services towards Nordea’s finance organisation and financial market regulators.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with your colleagues in the team to secure a smooth process and to secure satisfactory performance of our reporting
- For several areas in Nordea focus on generating management reports, performance supported by using a variety of reporting and query tools
- Optimizing the way systems, data and processes work together and/or improve as much as possible through e.g.Machine/systems-learning, Dashboards/Self-service reports, using Power BI solutions
You’ll join a Team of openminded, determined and passionate about work People who are open to collaborate and share their knowledge. The role is based in Łódź.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- have great analytical, troubleshooting, organizational, and planning skills
- have understanding of management accounting
Your experience and background:
- Knowledge of a variety of reporting/query tools (example :Hyperion Essbase, and Financial Reporting, Advanced Excel ,SAP Buisness Object, Analysis for Microsoft Office, SAP Business Explorer, OLAP cubes, Oracle Smartview, Essbase, Power BI) and ability to learn new tools as required
- Ability to understand data that is provided, ability to understand where the data came from and determines the accuracy of the information
- Written and spoken English on advanced level is a must
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 26/10/2021. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Joanna Kwiatkowska.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Młodszy Specjalista ds. sprawozdawczości giełdowej i budżetowania
Firma: TRAKCJA S.A.
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Warszawa
NA TYM STANOWISKU, BĘDZIESZ ODPOWIEDZIALNY ZA: Przygotowanie prognoz i budżetów rocznych Spółki i Grupy. Przygotowywanie projekcji wieloletnich Spółki i Grupy....Więcej informacji