We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Lead the Inter Company cross charge process for GBS Warsaw, with support of Financial Controller:
- Ensure the agreements and addendums are dully signed in due course
- Ensure master data in SAP is prepared
- To compute and manage service fee recharge to all respective customers on a monthly basis
- Work closely with Transition team, Tax team and finance representatives from all JTI entities (customers)
- Provide support in the project I/C automation and model standardization for the 3 Centers.
- To perform month end/quarterly/year end closing activities by initiating the necessary journals.
- Manage headcount submissions and data analyses against plan.
- Working with Finance controller to ensure accurate financial reporting and key account reconciliation
- To support Financial controller in all corporate initiatives and projects
- University degree (Finance, Accounting, Economy )
- A professional qualification in accounting is a plus
- At least 3 years in a large multinational company
- SAP knowledge
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)