At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Motorola Solutions Finance Operation Center is a department of Motorola in Kraków which gives you an opportunity to participate in the setup of the new organization. The center is a part of our global network of Finance Operation Centers (FOC) which provides world-class finance, accounting and purchasing services to Motorola branches in Europe, Middle East, Africa and US region. It is a dynamic environment where your ideas and input will be valued and where you will do some of the best work of your life.
Business Finance team is responsible for analysis of financial reports, trends, risks and opportunities. We gather, interpret and evaluate financial information, including past financial data and short- to long-term financial forecasts. Business Finance department supports a wide range of Motorola Solutions businesses and operations functions across Europe, Africa and North America region. We have several small subteams in Business Finance thats why our team is unique - almost each position in our team has a different scope. You will have the opportunity to understand how our company operates and improve your analytical skills.
- MBR analysis-comparing actual to outlook and budget numbers
- Preparing and posting deferred rent entries
- Preparing and posting rent accruals and prepayments
- Cooperation with CBRE team regarding facilities accruals
- Cooperation with GL regarding rent accruals and prepayments for EMEA and APAC
- Reconciliation of Real Estate balance sheet accounts
- Preparing B/S reconciliations
- Other ad-hoc analyses assigned by supervisor
- 1-2 years of demonstrable finance experience
- University degree in finance, accounting, maths or similar
- Good understanding of P&L and Balance Sheet;
- Advanced use of MS Excel
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Tableau and Oracle will be an asset
- Good communication skills, able to interact with Finance and non-Finance staff at various levels
- Fluent English (spoken, written)
- Self-starter and team player
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way.
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
Competitive salary package
Strong team-oriented culture
Flexible working hours
Contract of employment
Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space)
Volleyball field and grill place next to the office
Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.
Private medical & dental coverage
8 hours working day (30 minutes lunch break included)
Access to wellness facilities and integration events
Training and broad development opportunities
Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate
Starszy Analityk w zespole inwestycyjnym [rekrutacja zdalna]
Firma: Polski Fundusz Rozwoju S.A.
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Warszawa Centrum
Termin: 27 sierpnia 2021 r. Twój zakres obowiązków: przygotowywanie analiz ekonomiczno-finansowych spółek, budowanie modeli finansowych na potrzeby ww. analiz oraz...Więcej informacji
Junior Financial Analyst with German
Firma: Kingspan Light + Air || Essmann Polska
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Warszawa
Responsibilities Main point of contact for controlling and receivables processes Credit risk analysis, Coordination of the collection process Management of receivables...Więcej informacji