At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Business Finance team is responsible for analysis of financial reports, trends, risks and opportunities. We gather, interpret and evaluate financial information, including past financial data and short- to long-term financial forecasts. Business Finance department supports a wide range of Motorola Solutions businesses and operations functions across Europe, Africa and North America region. We have several small subteams in Business Finance thats why our team is unique - almost each position in our team has a different scope. You will have the opportunity to understand how our company operates and improve your analytical skills.
- Data analysis and reporting,
- Assisting in budget plan and revision of overheads costs for EMEA departments,
- Understanding of differences and ability to explain them to Business Partners,
- Close cooperation with other internal organizations i.e. Management, Project Accounting, Regional Controllers and others,
- Create profit improvement by cost reduction plans that will be continually monitored, processed and updated,
- Being responsible for accurate Profit and Loss accounting and Balance Sheet position,
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports to support Business Partners,
- Other ad-hoc analyses assigned by supervisor,
- Preparing and posting various Journal Entries,
- Calculating and booking recharges,
- Monthly, quarterly reporting of results,
- Cooperating with other departments to resolve cross-functional matters,
- Participating in new initiatives, process and system improvements.
- At least 2 years of finance experience,
- University degree in Finance or Accounting,
- Understanding of financial metrics, specifically: revenue, costs, and cash,
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, attention to details,
- Excellent communication skills, able to interact with Finance and non-Finance staff at various levels,
- Excellent Excel skills,
- Experience with Oracle Financials and Tableau will be an asset,
- Excellent English (spoken, written), candidate is able to hold project specific discussions with Business Partners,
- Good time and tasks management skills, ability to work under time pressure,
- Challenge status quo mindset, “Can do” attitude, energy and enthusiasm.
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way.
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Employee Pension Plan (PPE)
- Competitive salary package,
- Strong team-oriented culture,
- Flexible working hours,
- Contract of employment,
- Private medical & dental coverage,
- Life insurance,
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space),
- Trainings and broad development opportunities,
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office,
- Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.,
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events,
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate.
Starszy Analityk w zespole inwestycyjnym [rekrutacja zdalna]
Firma: Polski Fundusz Rozwoju S.A.
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Warszawa Centrum
Termin: 27 sierpnia 2021 r. Twój zakres obowiązków: przygotowywanie analiz ekonomiczno-finansowych spółek, budowanie modeli finansowych na potrzeby ww. analiz oraz...Więcej informacji
Junior Financial Analyst with German
Firma: Kingspan Light + Air || Essmann Polska
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Warszawa
Responsibilities Main point of contact for controlling and receivables processes Credit risk analysis, Coordination of the collection process Management of receivables...Więcej informacji