Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Motorola Solutions Finance Operation Center is a department of Motorola in Kraków which gives you an opportunity to participate in the setup of the new organization. The center is a part of our global network of Finance Operation Centers (FOC) which provides world-class finance, accounting and purchasing services to Motorola branches in Europe, Middle East, Africa and US region. It is a dynamic environment where your ideas and input will be valued and where you will do some of the best work of your life.
Business Finance team is responsible for analysis of financial reports, trends, risks and opportunities. We gather, interpret and evaluate financial information, including past financial data and short- to long-term financial forecasts. Business Finance department supports a wide range of Motorola Solutions businesses and operations functions across Europe, Africa and North America region. We have several small subteams in Business Finance thats why our team is unique - almost each position in our team has a different scope. You will have the opportunity to understand how our company operates and improve your analytical skills.
- Budget planning and revision for Procurement and R&D organisation
- Data analysis and reporting
- Calculating and posting accruals
- Reporting to Business Partners from US
- Close cooperation with other internal organisations (i.e. Accounts Payables)
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports to support Business Partners,
- Other ad-hoc analyses assigned by supervisor
- 2 years of demonstrable finance experience
- University degree in finance, accounting, maths or similar
- Good understanding of P&L and Balance Sheet;
- Advanced use of MS Excel
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Tableau and Oracle will be an asset
- Good communication skills, able to interact with Finance and non-Finance staff at various levels
- Fluent English (spoken, written)
- Self-starter and team player
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Competitive salary package
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Flexible working hours
- Contract of employment
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space)
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office
- Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.
- Private medical & dental coverage
- Life insurance
- 8 hours working day (30 minutes lunch break included)
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events
- Training and broad development opportunities
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate
Młodszy Specjalista / Młodsza Specjalistka w dziale Analiz Finansowych
Firma: EXCO A2A Polska Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Warszawa, Ursynów
Co będzie należało do Twoich zadań? Pomoc w sporządzaniu raportów w zakresie analiz finansowych, z obszaru działalności klienta - z sieci handlowej;...Więcej informacji