Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments - when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments - when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Motorola Solutions Finance Operation Centre is a part of our global network of Finance Operation Centres (FOC) which provides world-class finance, accounting and purchasing services to Motorola branches in Europe, Middle East, Africa and US region. It is a dynamic environment where your ideas and input will be valued and where you will do some of the best work of your life
This role will be in the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) department for the European regions, supporting the Managed and Services business in Norway and play a key part in supporting a newly acquired subsidiary - Tetra Ireland Communications Limited .
The FP&A team is responsible for analysis of financial reports, trends, risks and opportunities. We gather, interpret and evaluate financial information, including past financial data and short- to long-term financial forecasts.
As part of the wider FP&A Team you will have the opportunity to understand how our company operates and improve your analytical skills, contributing to a culture of continuous improvement and taking advantage of personal development opportunities.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for:
- Assisting with tracking and reporting of revenue and orders in contractual models (NO)
- Assisting with detailed cost decomposition and forecasting of cost base (IR)
- Supporting business partners with revenue and cost queries (NO, IR)
- Tracking of orders and manual bookings (NO, IR)
- Forecasting and reporting cash flows (NO)
- Setting up and monitoring invoicing activity (NO)
- Preparing detailed reporting to customers on ‘open book’ contracts (NO)
- Preparing and uploading journal entries in Oracle (NO IR)
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations (using ARCs) (NO, IR)
- Assisting with the monitoring of fixed assets and tracking lease obligations (using Co-Star) (IR)
- Acting as a key liaison / contact point for queries from other departments and key customer (IR NO)
- Providing support for Audit and Sox testing (NO IR)
NO= Norway, IR = Tetra Ireland
- 2 years of demonstrable finance experience
- Excellent communication skills, able to interact with Customer, Finance and non-Finance staff at various levels
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Excel or Google sheets with usage of advanced functions
- Self starter and team player
- Excellent English (spoken, written)
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way.
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Employee Pension Plan (PPE)
- Competitive salary package,
- Strong team-oriented culture,
- Flexible working hours,
- Contract of employment,
- Private medical & dental coverage,
- Life insurance,
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space),
- Trainings and broad development opportunities,
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office,
- Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.,
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events,
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate.
Analityk finansowy / Analityk danych finansowych
Firma: MONNARI TRADE S.A.
Lokalizacja: łódzkie / Łódź, Górna
Opis stanowiska: przygotowywanie cyklicznych i ad-hoc raportów, analiz i sprawozdań na potrzeby zespołu produktowego aktywne uczestnictwo w przygotowaniu budżetów i...Więcej informacji