PwC Poland’s Financial Crime Unit (“FCU”) provides consultancy services and operational support for global financial institutions within the area of Anti-Money Laundering, Risk, Regulatory, ESG and other financial services.
We are looking for motivated and skilled individuals for the position of Senior Associate in Financial Crime Consulting who will help clients transform their Anti-Money Laundering (“AML”) framework by executing strategies to reduce operational complexity through streamlined processes, technology optimisation, and resource efficiency.
Financial Crime Consulting Senior Associate in Financial Crime Unit
Your tasks as a Senior Associate in Financial Crime Consulting will cover among others:
- Work with other team members across a variety of domains from identifying creative but pragmatic options against potential market scenarios to developing conclusions, making strategic recommendations, and then preparing plans to operationalize the agreed upon strategy.
- Design or improvement financial institution operating models within Financial Crime area.
- Participation in implementation of new operating models (governance principles, process, systems etc.)
- Development and sharing with the Client point of views on strategic business issues and trends.
- Identification of key insights from analyses, interviews, discussion and other sources,support building a business case to evaluate an opportunity, construct a presentation to demonstrate solutions to Client’s executives and stakeholders.
We imagine that you are a person who:
- Has a previous experience (4+ years) in a consulting role, preferably in a leading consulting firm or financial services industry.
- Understands financial services industry (e.g. business and operating models, products and services).
- Shows strong analytical, problem-solving and presentation skills including the ability to prepare structured and story-driven presentations.
- Is a team player able to drive cooperation with multiple stakeholders in a multicultural and international environment.
- Builds a collaborative network s in order to share knowledge and provide a truly global perspective for Clients.
- Presents fluency in English (both spoken and written).
- A diverse, international and fast paced environment, offering exciting opportunities for innovative thinkers who seek to ‘disrupt’ traditional mindsets.
- Opportunities to further your professional growth in a variety of competencies and shape the development of our business and team.
- Business travel opportunities for those candidates who are keen to increase their exposure to international market.
- Work in a hybrid model - remotely and in our office in Gdańsk or Warsaw.