One of our key ambitions is to get faster and leaner, and to move closer to the customer. Our Common Shared Services Finance department is providing internal services to Customers located both in the EMEA Region and Globally. To strengthen our General Accounting, we are looking for a reliable Specialist who can deliver tasks independently. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new organization!
- Operational tasks: performing general accounting activities, completing specific month and close tasks, executing accounting analyses and reports as assigned; ensuring the production of reports (e.g. Balance Sheet, P&L, Cash Flow, statement of accounts, reconciliations, statements of sourcing and application of funds); clearing errors; applying accounting techniques and standard practices to the classification and recording of financial transactions to solve unusual issues; participating in internal control testing and preparing relevant documentation.
- Continuous improvement: assisting in developing and implementing processes and procedures.
- Stakeholder management: supporting the management with financial aspects of project funding and risk assessment.
- In line with the above, operational and process development are always at the top of the agenda. At CSS, you can count on great chances of being part of, and contributing to, an even better and more effective organization. You will be part of a General Accounting team so cooperation and planning is important.
- Minimum 6 months of experience in financial area or Bachelors or Master’s degree.
- Experience with ERPs as a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel skills.
- Very good in business English.
- Good organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in teams and with deadlines.
- Previous experience in Finance Shared Services for a global company as an asset.
- Life insurance
- Flexible work practices
- Gym membership
- Medical insurance
Junior Accountant with English and Hebrew
Firma: Accenture Sp. z o. o.
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Warszawa
What will you do? Customer service dealing with e mail and phone queries, maintaining a regular relationship with suppliers and client Performing reconciliation...Więcej informacji
Młodsza Księgowa / Młodszy Księgowy
Firma: ISS Facility Services Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Warszawa - Mokotów
Opis stanowiska: Księgowanie rozliczeń zaliczki Księgowanie faktur zakupowych Wymagania: Wykształcenie wyższe kierunkowe lub w trakcie nauki (finanse,...Więcej informacji