We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Supporting global Intercompany reconciliation, analyze variances and initiate corrective actions
- Preparation of journal entries (settlements, WHT, loans, interests, eliminations) and accruals
- Intercompany loans documentation and interest calculations preparation
- Supporting global Intercompany loans reconciliation
- Intercompany balance confirmations for Treasury and Auditors
- Clearing Intercompany AP and AR transactions
- Cooperation with other GBS, Regional and Corporate Teams
- Providing support for internal and external audits
- Ensuring compliance with company policies, relevant accounting requirements and internal controls
- Implementation of new solutions and tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Very good teamwork skills and positive, proactive attitude
- Excellent work organization and ability to learn quickly
- English skills that allow to communicate fluently in everyday situations and actively participate in conference calls
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience with ERP accounting systems (Oracle R12 preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Mathematics, equivalent major or equivalent experience/professional qualifications
- 2+ years of professional experience in Intercompany/General Ledger accounting, preferably in US/Global Organization
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- International working environment and unique company culture
- Friendly atmosphere
- Possibility of participation in various projects/improvements
- Opportunity to support transition of accounting processes
- Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualification
- Benefits package including medical care, insurance, sport activities and other
- Flexible working hours
Jacobs is ACCA Approved Employer!
The ACCA Approved Employer Programme recognises employers’ high standards of staff training and development. We have proved our organisation is committed to ensuring ACCA students, affiliates and members have the right skills, ethics and competences to add value and drive the business forward.
At JACOBS, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at JACOBS. Ready? Let’s get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects. JACOBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Księgowa / Księgowy
Firma: B.D. Art Sp. z o.o. Sp.K
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Małkinia Górna (powiat ostrowski)
Zakres obowiązków: Przygotowywanie, sprawdzanie, dekretowanie i księgowanie dokumentów Prowadzenie ewidencji księgowych i uzgadnianie ich z kontami Rozliczanie...Więcej informacji