Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Motorola Solutions Finance Shared Service Center is a department of Motorola in Kraków which gives you an
opportunity to participate in a setup of the new organization. The center is a part of our global network of Finance
Shared Service Centers which provides world-class finance, accounting and purchasing services to Motorola
branches in Europe, Middle East, Africa and US region. It is a dynamic environment where your ideas and input
will be valued and where you will do some of the best work of your life.
- Processing of Journal entries
- Reconciliation of I/C balance sheet accounts
- Monitor, analyze and clear out of balance for global I/C balances
- Preparing of documentation for I/C cash transfers
- Prepare audit schedules related to I/C and assist the auditors in their inquiries
- Prepare Accounting Operating Review Schedules
- Provide reporting against KPIs
- Ensure documentation of all processes is in place
- Work with other team members to identify process improvement opportunities within the FOSC and implement those improvements by working with Finance Systems and Country Finance teams
- Highlight potential issues to management teams attention
- Other ad hoc tasks as determined by the I/C Manager
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in finance/accounting field
- Masters Degree in Economy / Finance/Accounting
- Excellent English/Polish/ language verbal and written communication skills required. Other languages an advantage.
- Strong analytical/problem solving, and influencing skills required.
- Able to work under pressure and deal simultaneously with various organizations/ cultures
- PC Skills are required- Windows NT, Word, Excel
- Oracle Financial Systems experience a distinct advantage
- Experience in quality or cycle time improvement efforts is a plus
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Employee Pension Plan (PPE)
- Competitive salary package,
- Strong team-oriented culture,
- Flexible working hours,
- Contract of employment,
- Private medical & dental coverage,
- Life insurance,
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space),
- Trainings and broad development opportunities,
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office,
- Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.,
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events,
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate.
Firma: JTI GBS
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Warszawa
Наша пропозиція: Конкурентоспроможна оплата (разом з річним бонусом) і привабливий пакет...Więcej informacji