Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the worlds largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
What will you do?
- Customer service: dealing with e-mail and phone queries, maintaining a regular relationship with suppliers and client
- Performing reconciliation between supplier outstanding statement and AP open invoices.
- Performing internal audit on booked invoices and manual corrections.
- Monitoring the Payables and unreconciled payment lines - reconciling aged debit and credit items; follow-up and resolving queries related to invoices
- Preparing monthly, weekly and daily reports.
- Communicative English (min. B2)
- Communicative Spanish (B2)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Preferably Good Excel skills
- Availability to work min. 30 hours/week
What we can offer:
- Civil contract.
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace).