METRO SERVICES has a dynamic opportunity for an Integration Expert with experience in IT system deployments and process standardization. The Integration Expert is responsible for Integration Management of SAP S/4 HANA implementation, active creation and definition of internal processes reporting to Program Manager and taking responsibility for all aspects of the project such as developing, coordinating, evaluating and executing integration project plans.
As an organization we support our employees’ development and we create stable and safe work environment - we are the first ’ACCA Approved Employer’ in Szczecin! We employ over 350 accounting enthusiasts and professionals in our industry, we speak 20 languages, serve 25 countries and are constantly developing. With us you will expend your experience in business, but also broaden cultural and language horizons in an international environment.
Integration Expert position gives the possibility to travel around the whole Europe, to work for the most prestigious project within METRO GROUP and to become an expert in SAP S/4HANA - future-ready, intelligent ERP system.
Join us and work with the best!
What can you count on?
METRO Services means development in many areas - we provide, among others, training in accounting, software, soft skills and language courses for free. With us you will gain experience in business, but also broaden cultural and language horizons in an international environment. Due to continuous development, we run many projects related to the optimization and standardization of accounting processes, which involves the possibility of traveling to clients from almost all of Europe and the use of additional languages besides English, if you know them. So if you are a great team player with allergy to boredom, you have analytical and Excel skills, apply to one of our departments!
- responsibility for performing basic tasks within a selected area of accounting,
- care for the efficiency, accuracy and timelines of all tasks,
- close cooperation with an international partner,
- intermittent participation in business trips,
- full engagement into the process of learning and adaptation,
- supporting team’s member in daily work.
- secondary education or university degree (relevant subject of studies preferred),
- fluent knowledge of French and at least good knowledge of English,
- ability to think analytically,
- self-discipline and the ability to work under time pressure,
- experience related with accounting is well-seen (practice, internship, etc.).
- stable employment in an international corporation, which is constantly growing
- chance to expand knowledge and experience in various areas of accounting
- an extensive package of professional training (in accounting, software - SAP, soft skills and language learning)
- private medical care and group insurance, also for family members
- cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance
- a monthly salary supplement for knowing an additional language
- co-financed sports card
- team and company integrations after hours
- a relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin or possibility to work remotely.
Junior Accountant with Romanian
Firma: Metro Services PL Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: zachodniopomorskie / Szczecin
General duties: responsibility for performing basic tasks within a selected area of accounting, care for the efficiency, accuracy and timelines of all tasks, close...Więcej informacji
Młodsza księgowa / Młodszy księgowy
Firma: exlabesa extrusion opole sp. z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością
Lokalizacja: opolskie / Tułowice
przyjmowanie oraz wysyłka korespondencji wprowadzanie danych do systemu sporządzanie zestawień oraz raportów dokonywanie drobnych zamówień analiza składanych...Więcej informacji