METRO SERVICES is one of the international Shared Service Centers (SSC) operating within the METRO Capital Group - a global leader in retail trade, operating in Europe and Asia. The METRO Group consists of recognizable brands such as Makro Cash & Carry.
At METRO SERVICES, we handle financial and accounting processes in the field of accounting, among others General Accounting, Fixed Assets, Accounts Receivables, Reporting and Transfer Pricing.
As an organization we support our employees’ development and we create stable and safe work environment - we are the first ’ACCA Approved Employer’ in Szczecin, Puls Biznesu journal honored us with Gazela Biznesu title, indicating us as one of the most dynamically developing companies. We are also part of Association of Business Service Leaders (ABSL), what allows us to share knowledge and good practices with the best professionals.
We employ over 350 accounting enthusiasts and professionals in our industry, we speak 16 languages, serve 25 countries and are constantly developing, which is why we recently opened a second office in the center of Szczecin.
Join us and work with the best!
What can you count on?
METRO Services means development in many areas - we provide, among others, training in accounting, software, soft skills and language courses for free. With us you will gain experience in business, but also broaden cultural and language horizons in an international environment. Due to continuous development, we run many projects related to the optimization and standardization of accounting processes, which involves the possibility of traveling to clients from almost all of Europe and the use of additional languages â€‹â€‹besides English, if you know them. So if you are a great team player with allergy to boredom, you have analytical and Excel skills, apply to one of our departments!
- responsibility for performing basic tasks within a selected area of â€‹accounting,
- care for the efficiency, accuracy and timelines of all tasks,
- close cooperation with an international partner,
- intermittent participation in business trips,
- full engagement into the process of learning and adaptation,
- supporting teamâ€™s member in daily work.
- secondary education or university degree (relevant subject of studies preferred),
- fluent knowledge of French and at least good knowledge of English,
- ability to think analytically,
- self-discipline and the ability to work under time pressure,
- experience related with accounting is well-seen (practice, internship, etc.).
- stable employment in an international corporation, which is constantly growing
- chance to expand knowledge and experience in various areas of accounting
- an extensive package of professional training (in accounting, software - SAP, soft skills and language learning)
- private medical care and group insurance, also for family members
- cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance
- a monthly salary supplement for knowing an additional language
- co-financed sports card
- team and company integrations after hours
- a relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin or possibility to work remotely.
Junior AP Accountant
Firma: Coloplast Business Centre Sp z o.o.
Lokalizacja: zachodniopomorskie /
About the department The AP team is mainly responsible for processing, booking Coloplasts liabilities, creation and updating of vendor master data, vendors invoice...Więcej informacji
Junior Accountant / Accountant with Romanian
Firma: Metro Services PL Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: zachodniopomorskie / Szczecin
What can you count on? METRO Services means development in many areas - we provide, among others, training in accounting, software, soft skills and language courses for...Więcej informacji