METRO SERVICES belongs to Global Business Services (GBS) organizations. This type of organization provide centralized, specialist services of selected operational processes. From our headquarters in Szczecin, we conduct financial and accounting processes for METRO entities, i.e. METRO/Makro Cash & Carry stores mostly located in Europe.
As an organization, we provide our employees with many development opportunities, and as part of the METRO group, we are a stable employer in unstable times.
If you value freedom at work, and a suit and heels are not your outfit, METRO SERVICES is the perfect place for you. With us you will use foreign languages, meet people from all over the world and choose your own direction of development!
We employ over 350 accounting enthusiasts and professionals in our industry, we speak 20 languages, serve 25 countries and are constantly developing, which is why we recently opened a second office in the center of Szczecin.
Join us and work with the best!
What can you count on?
METRO Services means development in many areas - we provide, among others, training in accounting, software, soft skills and language courses for free. With us you will gain experience in business, but also broaden cultural and language horizons in an international environment. Due to continuous development, we run many projects related to the optimization and standardization of accounting processes, which involves the possibility of traveling to clients from almost all of Europe and the use of additional languages besides English, if you know them. So if you are a great team player with allergy to boredom, you have analytical and Excel skills, apply to one of our departments!
- responsibility for performing tasks within a selected area of accounting,
- care for the efficiency, accuracy and timeliness of all tasks,
- close cooperation with an international partner,
- intermittent participation in business trips,
- full engagement into the process of learning and adaptation,
- supporting team’s member in daily work.
- secondary education or university degree (relevant subject of studies preferred),
- fluent knowledge of Italian and at least good knowledge of English,
- ability to think analytically,
- self-discipline and the ability to work under time pressure,
- experience related with accounting is well-seen (practice, internship, etc.).
- stable employment in an international corporation, which is constantly growing
- chance to expand knowledge and experience in various areas of accounting
- an extensive package of professional training (in accounting, software - SAP, soft skills and language learning)
- private medical care and group insurance, also for family members
- cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance
- co-financed sports card
- a monthly salary supplement for knowing an additional language
- team and company integrations after hours
- a relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin.
Firma: Izba Administracji Skarbowej w Gdańsku
Lokalizacja: pomorskie / Pruszcz Gdański
Warunki pracy Warunki dotyczące charakteru pracy na stanowisku i sposobu wykonywania zadań: praca w siedzibie Urzędu z klientem zewnętrznym, praca...Więcej informacji
Młodsza Księgowa / Młodszy Księgowy
Firma: UPS Global Business Services Polska Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: dolnośląskie / Wrocław
Zadania: Przeprowadzanie procesów księgowych dla klientów wewnętrznych; Wystawianie faktur wewnętrznych; Rejestrowanie środków trwałych (komputery, meble i inny...Więcej informacji