METRO SERVICES is one of the international Shared Service Centers (SSC) operating within the METRO - a group consisting of Makro Cash&Carry retail chains in Europe and Asia.
At METRO SERVICES, we handle financial and accounting processes for Makro stores, among others in the fields of General Accounting, Fixed Assets, Accounts Receivables, Reporting and Transfer Pricing.
As an organization we support our employees’ development and we create stable and safe work environment - we are the first ’ACCA Approved Employer’ in Szczecin, Puls Biznesu journal honored us with Gazela Biznesu title, indicating us as one of the most dynamically developing companies. We are also part of Association of Business Service Leaders (ABSL), what allows us to share knowledge and good practices with the best professionals.
We employ over 350 accounting enthusiasts and professionals in our industry, we speak 20 languages, serve 25 countries and are constantly developing, which is why we recently opened a second office in the center of Szczecin.
Join us and work with the best!
We are currently looking for candidate to one of our AR Team for a position:
- responsibility for performing tasks within a selected area of accounting,
- care for the efficiency, accuracy and timeliness of all tasks,
- close cooperation with an international partner,
- participation in business trips,
- full engagement into the process of learning and adaptation,
- supporting team in daily work.
- secondary education or university degree (relevant subject of studies preferred),
- good knowledge of English (at least B1/B2 level) and fluent Russian (B2/C1 level),
- ability to analytical thinking,
- self-discipline and willing to work under time pressure,
- experience related with accounting is welcome (practice, internship, etc.)
- work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international corporation
- possibility of working for international clients,
- attractive remuneration enriched with a bonus system,
- independent, expert position with real possibility of influencing on the process,
chance to increase knowledge and experience in various areas,
- comprehensive package of trainings (in the field of accounting, SAP, soft skills and languages courses),
- real chance for development and promotions opportunities (extended career path, Talent Development program, internal recruitment),
private medical care and group insurance, also for family members,
- cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance,
- co-financed sports card,
- a monthly salary supplement for knowing an additional language,
- team and company integrations after hours,
- a relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin.