METRO SERVICES belongs to Global Business Services (GBS) organizations. This type of organization provide centralized, specialist services of selected operational processes. From our headquarters in Szczecin, we conduct financial and accounting processes for METRO entities, i.e. METRO/Makro Cash & Carry stores mostly located in Europe.
As an organization, we provide our employees with many development opportunities, and as part of the METRO group, we are a stable employer in unstable times.
If you value freedom at work, and a suit and heels are not your outfit, METRO SERVICES is the perfect place for you. With us you will use foreign languages, meet people from all over the world and choose your own direction of development!
We employ over 350 accounting enthusiasts and professionals in our industry, we speak 20 languages, serve 25 countries and are constantly developing, which is why we recently opened a second office in the center of Szczecin.
Join us and work with the best!
- responsibility for performing tasks within a selected area of accounting,
- care for the efficiency, accuracy and timeliness of all tasks,
- close cooperation with an international partner,
- participation in business trips,
- full engagement into the process of learning and adaptation,
- supporting team in daily work.
- secondary education or university degree (relevant subject of studies preferred),
- good knowledge of English (at least B1/B2 level) and fluent Russian (B2/C1 level),
- ability to analytical thinking,
- self-discipline and willing to work under time pressure,
- experience related with accounting is welcome (practice, internship, etc.)
- work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international corporation
- possibility of working for international clients,
- attractive remuneration enriched with a bonus system,
- independent, expert position with real possibility of influencing on the process,
- chance to increase knowledge and experience in various areas,
- comprehensive package of trainings (in the field of accounting, SAP, soft skills and languages courses),
- real chance for development and promotions opportunities (extended career path, Talent Development program, internal recruitment),
- private medical care and group insurance, also for family members,
- cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance,
- co-financed sports card,
- a monthly salary supplement for knowing an additional language,
- team and company integrations after hours,
- a relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin.
Firma: Izba Administracji Skarbowej w Gdańsku
Lokalizacja: pomorskie / Pruszcz Gdański
Warunki pracy Warunki dotyczące charakteru pracy na stanowisku i sposobu wykonywania zadań: praca w siedzibie Urzędu z klientem zewnętrznym, praca...Więcej informacji
Młodsza Księgowa / Młodszy Księgowy
Firma: UPS Global Business Services Polska Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: dolnośląskie / Wrocław
Zadania: Przeprowadzanie procesów księgowych dla klientów wewnętrznych; Wystawianie faktur wewnętrznych; Rejestrowanie środków trwałych (komputery, meble i inny...Więcej informacji