Established in 2012 in Szczecin, METRO Global Solution Center is conducting finance and accounting processes for METRO, a leading international wholesale company based in Germany with food and non-food assortments. By claiming a new global strategy, we have adjusted our approach to focus on innovation, high-quality solutions, and a future-ready mindset.
As an employer, we aim to create an inclusive, international, and innovative environment where people are empowered to move the business forward. We encourage you to take advantage of our exciting development and upskilling opportunities, team-playing open culture, international mindset, informal atmosphere. Among many job perks, we offer personal training in accounting, SAP, soft skills and languages, private medical care, group insurance, cash benefits, Christmas allowance, co-financed sports card and relocation package for candidates outside Szczecin.
Join us and work with the best!
What can you count on?
METRO Global Solution Center means development in many areas - we provide, among others, training in accounting, software, soft skills and language courses for free. With us you will gain experience in business, but also broaden cultural and language horizons in an international environment. Due to continuous development, we run many projects related to the optimization and standardization of accounting processes, which involves the possibility of traveling to clients from almost all of Europe and the use of additional languages besides English, if you know them. So if you are a great team player with allergy to boredom, you have analytical and Excel skills, apply to one of our departments!
- responsibility for performing tasks within a selected area of accounting,
- care for the efficiency, accuracy and timeliness of all tasks,
- close cooperation with an international partner,
- intermittent participation in business trips,
- full engagement into the process of learning and adaptation,
- supporting teams member in daily work.
- secondary education or university degree (relevant subject of studies preferred),
- advanced knowledge of Bulgarian (minimum B2) and at least good knowledge of English,
- ability to think analytically,
- self-discipline and the ability to work under time pressure,
- experience related with accounting is well-seen (practice, internship, etc.).
- stable employment in an international corporation, which is constantly growing
- chance to expand knowledge and experience in various areas of accounting
- an extensive package of professional training (in accounting, software - SAP, soft skills and language learning)
- private medical care and group insurance, also for family members
- cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance
- co-financed sports card
- a monthly salary supplement for knowing an additional language
- team and company integrations after hours
- a relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin.
Firma: METRO Global Solution Center Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: zachodniopomorskie / Szczecin
Twoje zadania: odpowiedzialność za wykonywanie podstawowych zadań w ramach danego obszaru księgowego, dbałość o skuteczność, dokładność i terminowość...Więcej informacji