Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Szczecin we are Business Centre that is responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
The AP team is mainly responsible for processing, booking Coloplasts liabilities, creation and updating of vendor master data, vendors invoice verification and handling invoice queries.
Come to join our ambitious and curious team! We are looking for smart and talented Junior Accountant to join our team supporting over 30 offices worldwide. Currently we can offer an order contract (umowa zlecenie) for 6 months, with a possibility to be prolonged in the future.
At your job youll be mostly responsible for:
- verifying, processing and booking the invoices issued by suppliers
- communication with third parties in case of invoice questions or discrepancies
- creation and updating of vendor master data
- reconciliation of vendors statements
- month-end closing activities including general ledger reconciliations
We are looking for someone who is eager and a fast learner, and very well-organized. Join us, if you have a set of below skills:
- Good knowledge of English
- Experience or background in accountancy will be appreciated
- Good command of Excel – talent to adjust unstructured information into clear, concise written summaries and reports
- Engagement and effective communication – brief, honest and polite
As the others rely on us, we are looking for someone who manages deadlines and take full responsibility.
We offer you a unique opportunity to grow within the organization, to develop personal abilities and to develop others in achieving their goals. You can expect to enter a global ‘one company’ that offers both great challenges and great rewards.
- Order contract (umowa zlecenie) for 6 months
- Challenging tasks and growth opportunities in a motivating work environment
- Gaining experience in an international organization
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
- Internal trainings
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
Accountant / Junior Accountant in O2C Department
Firma: Arla Global Shared Services Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: pomorskie / Gdańsk
While handling credit control processes you will contribute to performance culture within O2C department. After all, we got to where we are because were passionate about...Więcej informacji