Established in 2012 in Szczecin, METRO Global Solution Center (formerly METRO SERVICES) is conducting finance and accounting processes for METRO, a leading international wholesale company based in Germany with food and non-food assortments. By claiming a new global strategy, we have adjusted our approach to focus on innovation, high-quality solutions, and a future-ready mindset.
As an employer, we aim to create an inclusive, international, and innovative environment where people are empowered to move the business forward. We encourage you to take advantage of our exciting development and upskilling opportunities, team-playing open culture, international mindset, informal atmosphere. Among many job perks, we offer personal training in accounting, SAP, soft skills and languages, private medical care, group insurance, cash benefits, Christmas allowance, co-financed sports card and relocation package for candidates outside Szczecin.
- responsibility for performing tasks within a selected area of accounting,
- care for the efficiency, accuracy and timeliness of all tasks,
- close cooperation with an international partner,
- intermittent participation in business trips,
- full engagement into the process of learning and adaptation,
- supporting team’s member in daily work.
- secondary education or university degree (relevant subject of studies preferred),
- at least good knowledge of English,
- ability to think analytically,
- self-discipline and the ability to work under time pressure,
- experience related with accounting is well-seen (practice, internship, etc.).
- stable employment in an international corporation, which is constantly growing
- chance to expand knowledge and experience in various areas of accounting
- an extensive package of professional training (in accounting, software - SAP, soft skills and language learning)
- private medical care and group insurance, also for family members
- cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance
- co-financed sports card
- team and company integrations after hours
- a relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin.
Młodszy Księgowy z j. angielskim
Firma: ManpowerGroup Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: dolnośląskie / Wrocław
Oferta: Możliwość rozwoju w międzynarodowej firmie o uznanej pozycji na rynku Umowa o pracę na czas określony z możliwością stałej współpracy Konkurencyjne...Więcej informacji