Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
- Calculating rebate amounts
- Processing rebate payments in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintaining good relationship with customers
- Preparing regular and ad-hoc rebate payment reports
- Solving customer disputes and replying to ad-hoc requests
- Cooperating with other departments in order to execute correctly the rebates process
- Participating in all necessary operational online meetings
- Documenting processed rebates and solved disputes in an organized manner
- Updating all operational trackers on a daily basis
- Advanced communication skills in English (min. B2) and Spanish (min. B2)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Discipline and responsibility in executing specific process procedures
- Logical and methodical approach in solving complex issues
- Analytical thinking and the ability to proactively analyze processes for better solutions and improvements
- Strong communication and customer facing skills
- Experience in areas related to Claims, Disputes or Data Processing would be an asset
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace).
Młodsza Księgowa / Księgowy ds. Należności
Firma: Leroy Merlin Polska Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Warszawa
Jeżeli: Masz wykształcenie wyższe z zakresu finansów/rachunkowości. Posiadasz min. 2-letnie doświadczenie w pracy w księgowości (mile widziany obszar AR). Znasz...Więcej informacji