Perform a variety of accounting activities in accordance with accounting principles and standards to control the organization’s financial resources and ensure that it complies with all relevant regulations, laws, and reporting requirements.
- Scanning of incoming documents
- Managing invoice approval workflow
- Supporting the payables and receivables reporting
- Supporting various teams in their daily tasks – UK & Ireland, Germany, Slovakia and Poland
- Possibility to join any of the teams at the earliest possibility
- Communicative English
- Accounting background is not required, but interest with numbers is welcome
- Open and happy to work with various teams and markets
- Good organisational skills
- Willingness to come to the office regularly despite pandemic
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits,
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation,
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere,
- Professional development and clear career path,
- Training & development opportunities.
Junior Accountant with Bulgarian
Firma: CPL JOBS Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: zachodniopomorskie / Szczecin
Tasks: accurate and timely service of accounting processes working with accounting documents participation in the closing of the month / year accounts reconciliations...Więcej informacji