Scope of Duties:
- Customer account analysis, reviewing unpaid items, deductions, overpayments on regular basis
- Classification of items in ARCollect based on information received from customers
- Regular contact with customers both via phone and email; sending invoices/CRN copies
- Rreplying queries
- Requesting missing residuals details, ad hoc queries raised to customer
- German – fluent
- English – B1/B2
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, manage multiple priorities and tight deadlines
- Ability to work accurately with numbers
- Working knowledge of MS Excel.
What we offer you:
- Extensive benefits package (Multisport, OK System, private medical healthcare, life insurance, cinema tickets)
- An induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role – you will receive training from your colleagues to help you land in your job and you’ll also act as a trainer for assigned trainer-delivered, workshadow or recurring courses
- Learning: the opportunity to learn and grow your expertise taking part in trainings and language courses – global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- Flexibility: employee development matters to us, that’s why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- Diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- Teamwork: no one is left behind! You will back-up team members when the circumstances require extra support. We are a connected team that flows.
- Innovation: we keep the knowledge of processes and country specific information up to date by attending recurring courses or any other training activities as well as using existing documentation. Do you have any ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
AR Analyst (Finnish Speaker)
Firma: IBM BTO Business Consulting Services Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: małopolskie / Kraków
As an AR Analyst youll be a trusted business advisor. Youll have the opportunity to position IBM for long-term financial growth delivering analysis, and providing...Więcej informacji