At GSK Finance Hub we are inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. We are a high performing talented team which support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class.
Almost 300 employees have already joined the ranks of the new financial center, whose headquarter is located in Poznan.
The Polish financial center is a part of GSK global operating model, responsible for serving the European region. Similar two units, responsible for serving Americas, as well as for Asia and Australia, are located in Costa Rica and Malaysia respectively. Our regional finance hubs will be centres of expertise that will work together as one finance team to share best practice and knowledge, working closely with other markets and colleagues from our global headquarters in London.
We are looking for a Junior Finance Planning Analyst being responsible for providing complex reporting and accounting services to our R&D teams, thus playing a crucial and active role in the delivery of new medicines to patients around the world.
- You will be building the annual budget and forecast.
- You will be reviewing month end results ensuring that accruals and reclasses are calculated and posted as required within materiality levels.
- You will be issuing reports and providing month end variance commentary.
- You will have the opportunity to manage financial processes to deliver transparent, assumption-driven, analytical expertise to effectively support project spend.
- Your duty will be to continually review processes and systems to identify improvements.
- You will be taking accountability for identifying & communicating finance practices, issues and opportunities to financial leadership and internal customers.
What skills and expertise you will bring to the role:
- Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Understanding of budgeting, forecasting and accounting processes
- Excel skills
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong consumer-focus with ability to build relationships with stakeholders
- Preferred qualifications:
- Knowledge of SAP or Hyperion
- Experience in finance or accounting
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency